Coronavirus and “our” practice at King Chiropractic:
To all our wonderful loyal patients we thank you for your continued support and words of encouragement. This has been a very difficult time, we once again thank you all for working with us to keep you and our staff members safe.
Practice policies regarding the coronavirus:
For the last three weeks King Chiropractic has implemented the following in our practice.
- Social distancing with all chairs in waiting room at minimum 2 meters apart.
- Clearing waiting room – we book patients so no “surge” in patient numbers occurs thus arriving at the same time. We also try to not have any patient waiting in the waiting room.
- All tables disinfected before and after every patient.
- Door handles and flat surfaces cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Professional cleaning each night.
- All patients are asked to disinfect their hands with the hand sanitiser provided at the door on arrival.
- Any patient who has travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks must defer any forthcoming appointments until after a 2 week period has elapsed.
- We ask all patients who have had any contact with a suspected Coronavirus case and are experiencing any symptoms to kindly let us know and cancel any upcoming Chiropractic Appointments.
- If you are experiencing a dry cough, head ache, sore throat, fever and high temperature please do not attend any Chiropractic Appointments – you will not be seen.
King chiropractic will remain open with changed hours of operation. We will be open from 12.30 pm – 6.30pm Monday – Friday and from 9.00am to 12.00pm on Saturday morning. This is to ensure chiropractic patients are separated from medical centre patients within our waiting room.
We are still open – King Chiropractic will continue to provide high quality, safe, effective Chiropractic Care until directed to do otherwise by the Department of Health.
Thank you for your understanding.
We appreciate your support.
Nicolas and Jonathan